Submit, review, and monitor disclosures in a single place. A central platform for all employee disclosures including, but not limited to:
- Outside Business Activities (OBAs)
- Gifts and Entertainment (G&E)
- Political Contributions
- Professional Certifications
- Fiduciary Roles
Customized Forms and Workflows
- Create a disclosure form for any policies for which your firm requires documentation and approval workflows
- Configure review process based on organization hierarchy
Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- On-the-fly reporting capabilities makes reviewing trends and creating visualizations as easy as a few clicks
- Identify overlaps of similar disclosures and investigate potential conflicts of interest or items requiring heightened monitoring
- Export millions of rows of data as needed
- Cloud-based technology enables seamless integration to internal systems and custom firm data
- Create disclosure forms for different teams, departments, or divisions of your organization
- Customize disclosure review process based on team, department, or organization hierarchy by connecting to your HR system
What is a conflict of interest?
A conflict of interest arises when an employee’s private affairs or financial interests are in conflict, or could lead to perceived conflict, with the employee’s duties or obligations to the employer.
How does Paragon identify potential conflicts of interest?
With your compliance data in a centralized platform, Paragon analyzes the information disclosed and detects overlaps of security names, company names, and other unique identifiers to pinpoint potential conflicts of interest for further compliance review.
How do I know if an employee is reaching their Gifts & Entertainment limits?
Paragon automatically aggregates the dollar amount disclosed so you don’t have to. In addition, if multiple employees are involved in G&E, it breaks down the amount disclosed between each employee.